Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just Because...



1. Do people really think it's ok to not cover their mouths when coughing simply because they are not inside?
2. For some reason I think that Mario is packing.
3. I don't like the fact the Angela Bassett is in that Tyler Perry movie.
4. Recently, T.I.'s You Don't Know Me has been running throught my mind. Do I have some issues?
5. I'm not sure how I feel about India Arie starring in the revivial of For Colored Girls…which hits Broadway this summer.
6. Why don't black gays buy black gay publications the way that white gays buy white gay publications.
7. 1 and 4 teenage girls has an STD. Wow!
8. Cancun or Miami?
9. I think I'm going to take in to the DR.
10. Are red lace-ups too much?

2 comments:

GI said...

There is nothing worst than hearing an open cough..uggh fall back! Mario? Hmmm....Aww why Angie can't be in the movie? lol She still needs that oscar! Don't you be following up T.I. and India? Eh...I'll need to read the story line first and heck, where was I when they held auditions?!

@GaryTylone said...

Are u really surprised that 1 in 4 teenage girls have an std???? Red lace ups....u can pull it off.