Friday, April 18, 2008

Just Because...


1. The security in my building has a problem with me. I greet them every morning upon entering the building only to get no reply…then they always give me the side eye… maybe it's the mohawk, the combination of bow tie, tux jacket, jeans and jordans that send them over the edge?

2. So I was out with a friend this week and we ran into the twin brother of someone he knew in the biblical sense. Since he's had the brother… hasn't he in theory, had the identical twin brother too?

3. So I'll be in Atlanta on May 16th… I am really excited.

4. I need a dime… that's top of the line … cute face, slim waist, with a big behind…

5. I teach a class once a week… A couple of my male students invited me for a drink after class, I obliged… after only one drink the conversation moved from their personal goals to how "E-Dubb" pullin all the hoes in the class (my female students) … OMG… I didn't know what to say… so I let the gentlemen know that "E-dubb" has professional integrity… and they should too…

6. My girlfriend from college is getting married… she wanted to know if I was jealous… "Of what," I asked… "That he got me and you didn't," she responded… "But I broke up with you.” I reminded her… did I miss something???

7. My book for the month of May is the Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao… corey is reading it too… great minds… lol… I'm almost done with Gentleman Jigger…

8. I think I have a little crush on my barista at starbucks… though… from the looks of things… the big "passion mark" as my mother terms them, on his neck this morning… he may just be taken…

9. I registered to take a photography class this summer… all I need now is a muse…

10. So I'm sponsoring a scholarship in my hometown… some of the applicants have hand-written their essays… is that ok?

2 comments:

@GaryTylone said...

I can't...you're doing too much...I can't

life said...

lol @ old girlfriend. I hope you have fun in the A. What age group is applying for the scholarship? If they aren't elementary school students it's not okay.